Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% by The Ordinary
- Get that glow
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that works to brighten the skin
- Alpha Arbutin aims to reduce the look of uneven skin tones
- You’re looking that last one up, aren’t you?
- It's free from water, alcohol, oil and nuts
- Apply a few drops to face in the morning and evening as part of your skin-care routine
- It might feel slightly oily for a few seconds after application
- Remember to use sun protection in the morning
- Carry out patch test before using product
When it comes to skincare, The Ordinary's science-driven approach is anything but ordinary. And while the brand's clinical formulas might seem a little complex, there's good reason for it, since they target everything from pigmentation and scarring to anti-aging. Unsure of where to start? We love Buffet - its multi-technology serum designed to tackle signs of aging. We bet you've heard of the brand's best-selling Granactive Retinoid serum, too.
SIZE & FIT
Product size: 30ml