- For the outdoors – or logo-bragging rights
- Uses The North Face ThermoBall technology
- Synthetic insulation that equals the warmth of duck down
- Small air pockets trap heat
- To help keep you warm even when wet
- Elasticated inserts with a collapsible heel for easy on-off
- The North Face logo detail
- Moulded tread
Channeling their love of the outdoors into their very own label, two hiking enthusiasts founded The North Face in the 1960s. Mountaineering clothing and equipment soon followed, and now The North Face is your go-to label for tech-savvy apparel for skiers, climbers, runners and explorers – think backpacks, beanies and outerwear in innovative, durable fabrics.
LOOK AFTER ME
"Just give it a quick wipe to clean
For all-day-everyday ease"
Upper: 50% Textiles, 50% Other Materials, Lining: 100% Textiles, Sole: 100% Other Materials