The North Face Borealis backpack in black
- Pack it up
- Grab handle
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with PE foam for added comfort
- Padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Zip-top fastening
- Removable chest strap
- Winged, packable hip belt
- Bungee cords to front for extra storage
- Internal utility pockets for smaller items
- Interior zip pocket
- Lined sleeve for laptop or tablet up to 13"
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Can hold up to 29 litres
In the late 1960s, The North Face was founded in California by two hiking enthusiasts. Although initially just a small shop, the brand quickly began to manufacture its own range of mountaineering clothing and equipment, and by the 1970s The North Face were sponsoring expeditions to far flung corners of the globe. With a commitment to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation, functionality and style-focused design, today the brand is the first choice of extreme skiers, climbers, endurance runners and explorers around the world.
LOOK AFTER ME
Tightly woven fabric
It's versatile and dependable
Main: 100% Polyester.