- Part of the '92 Rage Collection
- Inspired by the bold shades of the early 90s snowboarding movement
- Water-resistant treatment
- Detachable and adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment with zipped mesh pocket
- Classic 1992 grosgrain trim
- ID pocket
- Small end-cap zippered pocket
- Holds up to 50 litres
In the late 1960s, The North Face was founded in California by two hiking enthusiasts. Although initially just a small shop, the brand quickly began to manufacture its own range of mountaineering clothing and equipment, and by the 1970s The North Face were sponsoring expeditions to far flung corners of the globe. With a commitment to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation, functionality and style-focused design, today the brand is the first choice of extreme skiers, climbers, endurance runners and explorers around the world.
SIZE & FIT
H: 32.5cm/13" W: 53cm/21" D: 32.5cm/13"
LOOK AFTER ME
Main: 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon.