- Part of the '92 Rage Collection
- Inspired by the bold shades of the early 90s snowboarding movement
- Silky-feel lining
- Adjustable hood with peak
- Zip fastening
- Classic grosgrain taping from the original 1992 design
- Zipped chest pockets
- Fleece-lined side pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Zipped vents to reverse for added breathability
- Relaxed fit
- Think baggy and casual
In the late 1960s, The North Face was founded in California by two hiking enthusiasts. Although initially just a small shop, the brand quickly began to manufacture its own range of mountaineering clothing and equipment, and by the 1970s The North Face were sponsoring expeditions to far flung corners of the globe. With a commitment to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation, functionality and style-focused design, today the brand is the first choice of extreme skiers, climbers, endurance runners and explorers around the world.
SIZE & FIT
Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Model is wearing: Size Medium
LOOK AFTER ME
Body: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester.