- Gym motivation starts with a good kit
- This one has thermal properties
- Helps to keep you warm
- Funnel neck
- Raglan sleeves for greater range of movement
- Features 50+ UV protection
- Compression fit
- Designed to increase the oxygen supply to your muscles
- This helps to reduce fatigue and speed up recovery time
After NASA confirmed the advantages of compression sportswear, Australian skier Brad Duffy created SKINS in 1996. Scientifically proven to boost your power, speed, stamina and recovery, the brand’s form-fitting range of performance-enhancing tights, tops and T-shirts helps your muscles work harder for longer and recover faster.
SIZE & FIT
Model's height: 6'3.5”/192 cm
Model is wearing: Size Medium
LOOK AFTER ME
Main: 77% Polyamide, 23% Spandex.