- So good, you won't want to take it off
- Heavyweight design
- Contrast lining with internal pockets
- Adjustable hood with chin guard
- Detachable faux-fur trim
- Zip fastening with press-stud placket
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Drawstring hem
- Functional pockets with soft-touch lining
- Slim fit
- A narrow cut that sits close to the body
A family owned brand created in New York with a rich history, Schott's pea coats and leather jackets are still produced by hand. Schott designed the biker jacket in the 1920s and were the first to use a zip fastening on a jacket. Previously worn by film stars such as Marlon Brando and punk band The Ramones, Schott's famous biker jackets have become an iconic part of American culture. Continually reinventing itself, Schott's collections include a range of expertly crafted jackets, coats and knitwear with a real heritage feel.
SIZE & FIT
Model's height: 185.5cm/6'1"
Model wears: Size Medium
LOOK AFTER ME
Hood Lining: 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Nylon, Main: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, Padding: 100% Polyester, Faux Fur: 100% Acrylic.