- Designed in collaboration with Quay Australia and Benefit
- For protecting your eyes or going incognito
- Chunky round frames
- Moulded nose pads for added comfort
- Dark-tinted lenses
- Tapered arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Good UV protection
- Comes with a branded sunglasses case
Based in Australia, Quay Eyeware was founded by Allen and Linda Hammond in 2004 as a sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. Specialising in 80s-inspired shades, expect slick visor, flatbrow and rounded designs, with dark tinted lenses, retro-cool neon frames and geometric print detail.
LOOK AFTER ME
Body: 98% Polyester, 2% Metal.
FC3, General purpose sunglasses, high protection against sunglare.
These sunglasses conform to BSENISO12312-1:2013.
Not for direct viewing of the sun or protection against artificial light sources such as in a solarium.
Non prescription sunglasses.
Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact.
Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night.
Do not use abrasive detergents or sprays.