- Designed in collaboration with Quay Australia and Benefit
- For protecting your eyes or going incognito
- Chunky frames
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for added comfort
- Rose-gold-tinted lenses
- Tapered arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Good UV protection
- Comes with a branded sunglasses case
Based in Australia, Quay Eyeware was founded by Allen and Linda Hammond in 2004 as a sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. Specialising in 80s-inspired shades, expect slick visor, flatbrow and rounded designs, with dark tinted lenses, retro-cool neon frames and geometric print detail.
LOOK AFTER ME
Body: 100% Polyester.