- Designed in collaboration with Australian fashion label, Barney Cools
- Square frames
- Contrast metal double brow bar
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for added comfort
- Dark-tinted lenses with logo print
- Branded arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Good UV protection
- Comes in a branded, transparent neck pouch
Based in Australia, Quay Eyeware was founded by Allen and Linda Hammond in 2004 as a sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. Specialising in 80s-inspired shades, expect slick visor, flatbrow and rounded designs, with dark tinted lenses, retro-cool neon frames and geometric print detail.
Please note: sunglasses may come in a different case to the one pictured
LOOK AFTER ME
Frame: 98% Polyamide, 2% Metal.
FC3 General purpose sunglasses. High protection against sunglare.
These sunglasses conform to BSENISO12312-1:2013, AS/NZS1067:2003 & ASNIZ80.3.2015.
Good UV protection.
Not for direct observation of the sun.
Not for protection against artificial light sources such as solariums.
Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact.
Wipe gently with a soft cloth.
Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night.
Do not use abrasive detergents or sprays.