- Built for the elements – or, you know, the shops
- Lace-up fastening
- Branded tongue and side tab
- Rubber logo patch to inner cuff
- Reinforced toe cap
- Cotton-twill sock lining
- Insulated insole
- EVA cushioning
- Exaggerated outsole increases traction
- Or, in other words, helps you get a grip
Founded in 1920 to make aircraft tires, legendary French brand Palladium began producing footwear after WWII, putting its canvas and rubber expertise to use with a line of functional, hard-wearing boots. Combining over 60 years of authenticity with modern manufacturing, premium materials and cutting edge styling, Palladium brings forth a collection of rubber-soled boots and sneakers that update the iconic design with a sophisticated, modern edge.
LOOK AFTER ME
Thick, durable canvas
Stronger than it looks
Lining: 100% Textile, Sole: 100% Other Materials, Upper: 100% Textile.