- Designed with cold weather in mind
- Breathable design
- Water resistant to 10k
- Can hold its own all day in light to moderate rain
- Fleece-lined, adjustable waistband
- Elasticated boot gaiters
- Offers protection from branches, mud, snow and water
- Skinny fit - cut very closely to the body
From the coast of Santa Cruz, California, O'Neill founded its roots in surf culture, credited with creating the World's first neoprene wetsuit. Inspired by the freespirited '60s, O'Neill's collection of beach and swimwear sees floral prints and color-blocked stripes adorn form fitting bikinis and mini board shorts.
SIZE & FIT
Model wears: UK S/ EU S/ US XS
Model's height: 175cm/5'9"