- The weather's got nothing on you
- Can be packed away into an in-built bag
- Insulated lining for extra warmth
- Hooded neck
- Funnel collar
- Zip fastening and pockets with contrast tipping
- Hunter logo to chest
- Underarm eyelet vents for extra breathability
- Regular fit - no surprises, just a classic cut
Hunter's history is traced back to Henry Lee Norris, an American who arrived in Scotland in 1855 to house his new rubber footwear factory. By 1977 Hunter boots had become a must-have item in upmarket countryside fashion and were given a royal warrant. Today, Hunter wellington boots offer the very best in functional design, benefiting from the label's rich history of innovation.
SIZE & FIT
Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Model is wearing: Size Medium
LOOK AFTER ME
Body: 100% Polyester.