What should I do if I’m seeing your desktop site on my mobile device?
Our desktop site should automatically load up on desktops and tablet devices when visiting ASOS. If you’re seeing our desktop site on your mobile device, then clearing your browser’s cache and cookies should help.
To clear your cache and cookies on a mobile browser please see the below steps:
iOS - Safari
- Go to your settings menu.You’ll see Safari listed with some other apps.
- Simply select Safari and then select ‘Clear History’ and ‘Clear Cookies and Data’.
- Once you’ve done this, simply open up Safari again and go to our website. You should now see our mobile site instead of desktop.
- You can also tap the share button and then 'request mobile site'.
iOS – Chrome
- If you’re using Chrome on an iOS device, open up the Chrome app and press the menu button in the top right hand corner (its three lines one under the other).
- Select ‘Settings’ and then ‘Privacy’ on the next screen.
- You’ll then see the options to clear your cache and cookies. Once you’ve done this, simply close and reopen Chrome again and go to our website. You should now see our mobile site instead of desktop.
- Alternatively you can tap the 'settings' button (the 3 dots at the bottom right hand side), and then tap 'request mobile site'.
Android - Chrome
- If you’re using an Android device, then with your browser open, press the Menu button.
- Select ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and then ‘Privacy’ on the next screen.
- You’ll see a pop up where you can select the data you want to clear. Tick the relevant boxes and press the clear button.
- Alternatively, tap the settings button (the 3 dots at the top right hand side) and confirm that the desktop site box is unticked.
If your operating system or browser is not listed please check out your browser’s support documents which you can most likely find online.