Returns & Refunds
What happens to my refund if I return between 29 and 45 days?
As you may have heard, we've recently extended our returns timeframe to make it even easier for customers to send items back to us.
When will a gift voucher be issued?
- You can return any item within 45 days of receiving it (as long as it’s in its original condition).
- For orders being delivered to a Click & Collect location, you have 45 days to return your order from the date it is received by the pick-up point.
- If you return within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, a full refund will be issued to your original payment method.
- If you return within 29 and 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, a gift voucher will be issued.
- The voucher will be locked to your account, ready to use on your next purchase. You'll be able to view this in the 'Gift Cards & Vouchers' tab in your account. To find out more on how gift vouchers work, click here.
What if my item becomes faulty?
If an item becomes faulty within 29 to 45 days of it being received, a refund will still be issued.
You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip with your order. Instead customers from the US will create your return online through ‘My Account’. To do this, just head to ‘My Account, then ‘My Orders’ and follow the instructions. Click here for more information on how to return through ‘My Account’. Click here for more information on how to return if your're returning from Canada. Click here for more information on how to return from Mexico.
Don’t forget to select ‘Faulty/Poor Quality’ as your reason for return. All items are inspected upon arrival at our warehouse and a refund will be processed to your original payment method if it's considered a manufacturing fault.
What if I ordered with Klarna?
If you decide you want to return something within the 29-to-45-day returns timeframe, the rest of your installments will still need to be paid. To find out more about returns with ‘Pay in 4 Payments with Klarna’, click here.
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.