Product & Stock
What is 'Save for later'?
You're able to 'save' items for later in your saved items list for 6 months, so if you're browsing the website and aren't ready to buy anything straight away, you can 'save' the item in your saved items list ready for when you want to buy.
What is 'Save for Later'?
- When you save an item for later, it'll be added to your 'saved items' list for 6 months. After 6 months, the item will be removed from the list
- Please note, if you're not logged into your account, the item will remain on your 'Saved Items' list for 60 days
- Once added to your saved items, you'll be able to see if the price has reduced and if it's still in stock
- You'll also be able to see when the item is low in stock
- The heart icon is on each product page next to the bag icon
- To view your saved items list, just click 'saved items' at the top right hand side on any page of the website
- If you're using the app you'll be able to save items to boards to allow you to group your favourite items together
- When you click the heart on an item through the app you'll be able to choose which board to add it to, or you can move things already in your saved items to an appropriate board
Does 'Save for later' reserve the item for me?
- Saving an item for later does not reserve the item for you - items placed in your saved items list can still be bought by other customers
- Items can only be reserved for you for 60 minutes, once they're added to your shopping cart
- If they stay in your shopping cart for longer than 60 minutes, they'll be automatically moved to your saved items list, where they will no longer be reserved for you.
What if my saved item goes out of stock?
If you're using our mobile or desktop site, we can't tell you if the item being recommended will be back in stock in your size. But if you're using our app, you can sign up to receive back in stock notifications.
You'll need to make sure you're opted into receiving push notifications from us. To find out how push notifications work, click here.
Once your settings are up-to-date, you can opt into receiving a notification if a product in your Saved items becomes available again. To do this, simply go to your saved items and tap 'Notify Me'. If the item comes back into stock in your selected size, we'll let you know.