Product & Stock
How can I create, view and share a board through the app?
It's super-simple to create a Board, whether your Saved Items is full to the brim or looking a little empty.
- When you're browsing ASOS and see something you love, just click the heart icon and select Add to Board
- Or, go straight to your Saved Items (look out for that same heart icon) and click across to the Boards tab
- You can edit your Boards whenever you want
- Once your Board has been created, you’ll now have the option to share it with your friends and family. Simply go to your Saved Items, select the Board you're looking to share and click the 'share link' icon. At the moment, Boards are only available to share via the app but don’t worry – desktop will be launching soon so watch this space!
- If you’ve created a Board, but haven’t added anything to it, you’ll still be able to see the ‘share’ button / icon but you won’t be able to click it
- Once selected, you'll be asked to choose which social media platform or contact method you'd like to use to share your Board. A link will be sent to the recipient of your choice, giving them the option to add an item to their bag or change the size selected. They won't be able to add any new items to a Board that you've created
- If you're sending the link to someone who lives in a different country, they'll only be able to see the items that are available in their browsing country.
Boards can only be created on the app, but don't worry if you then view your saved items on the website as your saved items will still show, just not grouped in boards.