Payment Promos & Gift Vouchers
How do I pay for an order with ‘Pay in 4 payments with Klarna’?
- What order can be paid with 'Pay in 4 payments with Klarna'?
- How does 'Pay in 4 payments with Klarna' work?
- What happens if I don't make a payment?
- Having trouble paying with 'Pay in 4 payments with Klarna'?
- It's available to customers over 18 years' of age
- You must have a billing and shipping address registered in the US
- It's available to use on orders between $30 and $1000
- You can't buy ASOS EGift Cards with Klarna
- You order needs to be placed in USD
- If you have an E-Gift Card and you're spending more than its balance you can pay the remaining balance using 'Pay in 4 Payments with Klarna' as long as the balance is over $30
- The service is interest free
- Your total order value is split into 4 equal installments
- The first installment is made when you place the order
- The next 3 installments with be every 2 weeks charged to the card you made the original payment with
- Payment reminders will be sent 2 days before each payment is taken
- Payments can't be made early, and scheduled payment dates can't be changed
You'll receive an email reminder two days before the payment comes out so you shouldn't miss the payment. But if you do then a $10 delayed payment fee may be charged.
If a payment is missed, you'll get an email notification from Klarna to show payment was unsuccessful.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your mobile phone number.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
For more information about Pay in 4 payments with Klarna, please click here. To find out more about returns paid for with Pay in 4 payments with Klarna, click here.