Payment Promos & Gift Vouchers
How do I pay for an order with Google Pay?
Good news! We now accept Google Pay as a payment method for selected countries for Android app users. You can pay with Google Pay using a Visa, MasterCard and American Express card. Your payment cards will be stored on the Android store app.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Add the items to your bag and if your device is supported by Google Pay, you'll be able to see the “Google Pay” button on bag page next to the “Checkout” button.
2. Once you select the Google Pay button, you’ll go to the Google Pay checkout.
2. If you've got a promo code or gift voucher, you can apply it to your order by tapping Promo code/gift voucher.
3. Once you've applied any promo codes or gift vouchers you have, select your delivery option and select Pay with Google Pay.
4. This will open Google “Pay Sheet” which will allow you to select a payment card from your Google Wallet.
5. Once you select a card and place your order, you'll see your order details, including:
- The card you have linked to your Google Pay
- Your billing and shipping address
- Your delivery method e.g. Standard or Express
- Your contact email address
- If any promo codes have been applied to your order
- Your order value, including any delivery charges
When you've placed your order successfully, you'll be sent an order confirmation email.