Payment Promos & E-Gift Cards
Can you help with using my promo code at the checkout?
If you've got a promo code to use on site but you need some help with using it then check out the following steps on how to use your code.
Step 1: Check you've entered the code correctly
- You need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces.
- Type or copy and paste the code into the 'Promo/Student code' box.
- To make the text box appear, click on the 'Promo/Student code or Vouchers' box as below:
Step 2: Make sure you click 'Apply code'
Once you've entered the code, click on 'Apply Code' and it will add the code to your order. When the code has been applied to your order, you'll see the promo value and the total of your order will change to reflect the code.
You must enter the discount/promo code when you are checking out as it can't be applied later.
If you find that your promo code isn't working then please check the below:
- You can only use one discount/promo code per order. This applies to our free shipping codes too.
- Discount/promo codes cannot be used for E-Gift Cards or for any shipping charges.
- As our discount/promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any codes. Codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code whether it be through an email or on our website. You can also check out our general terms and conditions regarding promo codes by looking at the section 'Promo Codes' of our Terms & Conditions here.
- Some codes will only work for specific people or for specific countries. The terms and conditions will state if the code can only be used in a certain country. If you've received the code in an email from ASOS then the code may also be locked to that email address. Make sure you're trying to use the code using your ASOS account that has the same email address as we sent the code to.
Step 3: Contact us
If your discount code is still not working after checking all of the above, then please get in touch with our Customer Care Team by clicking 'Contact Us Now' on this page.