How does US Next Day Click & Collect Shipping Work?
The basics of Next-Day Click & Collect Shipping
- We offer Next-Day Delivery to certain areas of mainland US. If Next-Day Delivery is available to your shipping address, you'll see this as an option when you're at the checkout.
- Delivery will arrive next day (Monday-Friday) if ordered before 2pm EST/ 11am PST.
- If you order between 2pm EST/ 11am PST on Thursday and 2pm EST/ 11am PST on Sunday, then your order will arrive on Monday.
- Next-Day Shipping costs $19.99, or $5.00 if you're a Premier Delivery customer (minimum spend of $15 per order applies). Click here and enter your address to find out how much it costs.
- Click the 'Click & Collect' tab at checkout and enter your address to 'find a collection point' near you
- Depending on the items in your basket, Click & Collect may not be available. This is because some brands are shipped from a different warehouse where this option is unavailable.
Tracking your order and what happens on delivery day
- Delivery is fully trackable
- We'll send you an email with your UPS tracking reference once your order has been shipped
- You can also track your order by going to your orders in 'My Account' and clicking 'Track Order'
- To collect your parcel you'll need your UPS tracking reference and your ID
- Your parcel will be held at the collection point for 5 business days. After this time, it'll be returned back to ASOS.
Just one more thing....
We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.