How do deliveries work to Mexico?
How does Express Delivery work?
- Your order will arrive within 4 working days.
- Delivery is available Monday - Saturday (excluding public holidays) for orders placed before 14:00 Atlanta time.
- Express Delivery costs $25.00 (free on orders over $175.00).
- We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse. You can also track your order by logging into 'My Account' and viewing your most recent orders. Just click 'Track This Order' and you'll be directed to the carrier tracking page.
- Dependant on the Delivery Partner, you might be presented with delivery options during delivery including changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting collect from a service point, requesting that your parcel is left safe, and requesting that your parcel is held for delivery on another date (for example if you're on holiday).
Will I have to pay taxes?
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
ASOS has no control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.