- This one does a lot - trust us
- Engineered taffeta and brushed tricot Lining
- Critically taped seams
- Reinforced, taped seams in key areas for extra protection from moisture
- Mesh-lined underarm vents for breathability
- Adjustable snow skirt
- Prevents snow and water from getting in under the bottom of your jacket
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters for extra warmth and protection
- Adjustable hood
- Hand-warmer and media pockets
- Goggle and ski pass pockets
- Built-in key clip and goggle wipe
- Hidden hem cinch
- Slim fit - a narrow cut that sits close to the body
In 1973, Billabong founders Gordon and Rena Merchant started crafting and selling board shorts to surf shops on Australia's Gold Coast. Thanks to the durable, triple-stitching technique they used, their designs became go-tos for local surfers, and the rest is history. Take a look at our edit of the brand's surf, swim and beachwear - its swimsuits and bikinis are always board-ready.
SIZE & FIT
Model wears: UK S/ EU S/ US XS
Model's height: 178cm/5'10"
LOOK AFTER ME
Fabric: 100% Polyester.