- Living that alpine life
- Synthetic down isolation
- Adjustable hood with faux-fur trim
- Critically taped seams
- Diamond panel cut for freedom of movement
- Reinforced, taped seams in key areas for extra protection from moisture
- Power-stretch mesh lined armpit venting
- Zip fastening
- Sleeve pass, internal media and goggle pockets
- Thumb-hole wrist gaiters
- Slim fit
- A narrow cut that sits close to the body
In 1973, Billabong founders Gordon and Rena Merchant started crafting and selling board shorts to surf shops on Australia's Gold Coast. Thanks to the durable, triple-stitching technique they used, their designs became go-tos for local surfers, and the rest is history. Take a look at our edit of the brand's surf, swim and beachwear - its swimsuits and bikinis are always board-ready.
SIZE & FIT
Model wears: UK S/ EU S/ US XS
Model's height: 178cm/5'10"
LOOK AFTER ME
Fabric: 100% Polyester.