- Collaboration with our partner SOKO Kenya and 2ManySiblings
- Teamwork makes the dream work
- Bold design
- It’s an eye-catching kinda day
- Cold-shoulder cut
- Wide-cut sleeves
- Regular cut - not too loose, not too tight
- Part of the Eco Edit
- We're on an environmental crusade
Since 2010, ASOS has teamed up with SOKO Kenya - a clothing workshop that promotes sustainable livelihoods through trade. For the SS18 ASOS Made In Kenya collection, SOKO Kenya incorporates designs made in collaboration with brother and sister duo 2ManySiblings, Beats 1 radio presenter Julie Adenuga and model Leomie Anderson. Once again, drawings by local primary school children have been turned into prints by the ASOS design team across dresses, pants, tops and accessories.
SIZE & FIT
Model wears: UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4
Model's height: 173cm/5'8"
LOOK AFTER ME
The kind that stretches
Main: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.