- Collaboration with our partner SOKO Kenya
- Teamwork makes the dream work
- Embroidered design to chest
- Drawn by local primary school children in Kenya
- Cute, right?
- Dropped shoulders
- Drawstring waist
- Ruffle hem
- Regular cut - fits you just right
- Part of the Eco Edit
- Cuz caring for the planet is cool
Since 2010, ASOS has teamed up with SOKO Kenya - a clothing workshop that promotes sustainable livelihoods through trade. For the SS18 ASOS Made In Kenya collection, SOKO Kenya incorporates designs made in collaboration with brother and sister duo 2ManySiblings, Beats 1 radio presenter Julie Adenuga and model Leomie Anderson. Once again, drawings by local primary school children have been turned into prints by the ASOS design team across dresses, pants, tops and accessories.
SIZE & FIT
Model wears: UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4
Model's height: 173cm/5'8"
LOOK AFTER ME
Main: 84% Polyester, 16% Cotton.