- TLC for your skin
- Designed to target skin tone and texture
- Infused with charcoal and clays
- It removes dead skin cells to reveal radiant skin
- Aims to remove impurities and de-clog pores
- Use one to two times a week on dry skin
- Apply and leave on for a maximum of 10 minutes and rinse
- Use in the evening, no more than twice per week
- Do not use with other acids and EUK 134 or Peptides
When it comes to skincare, The Ordinary's science-driven approach is anything but ordinary. And while the brand’s clinical formulas might seem a little complex, there’s good reason for it, since they target everything from pigmentation and scarring to anti-ageing. Unsure of where to start? We love Buffet – its multi-technology serum designed to tackle signs of ageing. We bet you’ve heard of the brand’s best-selling Granactive Retinoid serum, too.
LOOK AFTER ME
This product contains a beta hydroxy acid, so use sunscreen and limited your sun exposure for up to a week after use.