The North Face Vault Backpack 28 Litres in Black
- Built for the elements - or you know, the shops
- Reinforced grab handle
- Compression shoulder straps
- Reflective detailing for increased visibility
- Zip fastening
- Padded air-mesh back with supportive spine channel
- Interior zip pocket
- Water bottle tabs
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Padded sleeve for laptop or tablet up to 15"
- Can hold up to 28 litres
In the late 1960s, The North Face was founded in California by two hiking enthusiasts. Although initially just a small shop, the brand quickly began to manufacture its own range of mountaineering clothing and equipment, and by the 1970s The North Face were sponsoring expeditions to far flung corners of the globe. With a commitment to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation, functionality and style-focused design, today the brand is the first choice of extreme skiers, climbers, endurance runners and explorers around the world.
LOOK AFTER ME
Fabric: 100% Polyester.