Product DetailsSunglasses by Ray-Ban
- Because it's always sunny somewhere
- Tortoiseshell frames
- Moulded nose pads for added comfort
- Polarised lenses for minimal glare of reflective surfaces
- Can improve visibility when driving and skiing
- Branded arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Good UV protection
BrandFirst produced for the U.S. Air Force, Ray-Ban has been making iconic sunglasses since 1937. With a rich pop culture history, Ray-Ban has gained global recognition, a cult fan-base and A-list credentials. Opt for classic frames in Aviator, Wayfarer or Clubmaster styles.
Please Note: These sunglasses come with either a black, brown or red protective case.
LOOK AFTER ME
Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge
ABOUT MEFrame: 100% Acetate.
FC3, General purpose sunglasses, high protection against sunglare.
These sunglasses conform to BSENISO12312-1:2013.
Not for direct viewing of the sun or protection against artificial light sources such as in a solarium.
Non prescription sunglasses.
Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact.
Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night.
Do not use abrasive detergents or sprays.