Quay Australia Rumours blue light glasses in tort
- Blue-light glasses
- Help to block HEV light from screens
- Designed to reduce strain on the eyes and headaches associated with screen time
- Lenses can be replaced with your prescription
- Tortoiseshell frames
- Moulded nose pads for added comfort
- Tapered arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Please note: unless replacing with blue-light blocking prescription lenses, blue-light filtering benefits will be lost
Based in Australia, Quay Eyeware was founded by Allen and Linda Hammond in 2004 as a sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. Specialising in 80s-inspired shades, expect slick visor, flatbrow and rounded designs, with dark tinted lenses, retro-cool neon frames and geometric print detail.
Please note: sunglasses may come in a different case to the one pictured
LOOK AFTER ME
Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge
Frame: 90% Polycarbonate, 10% Metal, Lens: 100% Polycarbonate.