- Helps to block HEV light from screens
- Designed to reduce strain on the eyes
- Clever, right?
- Moulded nose pads for added comfort
- Clear lenses
- These are optical frames only
- Get them fitted with prescription lenses
- Just so we're clear
- Slim arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
Based in Australia, Quay Eyeware was founded by Allen and Linda Hammond in 2004 as a sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. Specialising in 80s-inspired shades, expect slick visor, flatbrow and rounded designs, with dark tinted lenses, retro-cool neon frames and geometric print detail.
LOOK AFTER ME
Frame: 98% Polyester, 2% Metal.