Quay Australia Circle Back hexagonal blue light glasses in tort
Glasses by Quay Eyeware
- Blue-light glasses
- Help to filter HEV light from screens
- Designed to reduce strain on the eyes and headaches associated with screen time
- Moulded nose pads for added comfort
- Clear lenses
- Lenses can be replaced with your prescription
- Unless replacing with blue-light blocking prescription lenses, blue-light filtering benefits will be lost
Based in Australia, Quay Eyeware was founded by Allen and Linda Hammond in 2004 as a sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. Specialising in 80s-inspired shades, expect slick visor, flatbrow and rounded designs, with dark tinted lenses, retro-cool neon frames and geometric print detail.
Please note: sunglasses may come in a different case to the one pictured
LOOK AFTER ME
100% UVA/UVB protection
Frame: 90% Polycarbonate, 10% Metal, Lens: 100% Polycarbonate.