Oakley Frame 2.0 pro XM goggles in matte black with red/orange lens
- Going downhill never looked so good
- Suitable for bright light conditions to mid light
- Triple-layer, sweat-wicking face foam
- Anti-fog technology helps prevent moisture build-up
- Frame venting for maximum airflow
- Injection-moulded, shatter-resistant lens
- Wall-to-wall design for enhanced peripheral view
- Adjustable, branded 35mm strap
- Non-slip silicone grip
- 100% UV protection
- Includes one spare interchangeable lens for low-light conditions
- Comes with a microfiber protective pouch
Who’d have thought innovative sunglasses label Oakley was dreamt up in a garage-lab by self-professed mad scientist Jim Jannard? Beginning an evolution of eyewear from generic accessory to performance equipment, Oakley make sunglasses packed with clever technology, but they look just a good when you’re kicking back catching some lazy rays.
LOOK AFTER ME
Main: 100% Nylon.