ASOS INSTAGRAM & TWITTER T-SHIRT PRIZE DRAW – SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Summary Terms and Conditions
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO, ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact email@example.com.
1. We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world and this promotion is open to anyone aged 16 or over. So that we are completely fair, this is promotion is void where local national laws prohibit or restrict participation, and anyone professionally connected to ASOS are not allowed to enter.
2. You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need your own active Instagram or Twitter account and access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter between 12.00 BST on the 16th April 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 20th April 2019, there will be two Promotional Periods as follows:
Promotional Period Opening Time & Date Closing Time and Date
Day 1 12.00 BST 16th April 2019 23.59 BST 18th April 2019
Day 2 12.00 BST 18th April 2019 23.59 BST 20th April 2019
4. To Enter: Entering this Promotion is simple:
Follow @asos on Twitter, then reply to the promotional tweet with ‘one word’ that describes what you like about AJ Tracey to be entered into the prize draw. Prize: 1 x T-shirt signed by AJ Tracey.
Follow @asos on Instagram, then reply under the promotional post with ‘one word’ that describes what you like about King Princess to be entered into the prize draw. Prize: 1 x T-shirt signed by King Princess.
c. Follow @asos on Twitter, then reply to the promotional tweet with ‘one word’ that describes what you like about KJ Apa to be entered into the prize draw. Prize: 1 x T-shirt signed by KJ Apa.
d. Follow @asos on Instagram, then reply under the promotional post with ‘one word’ that describes what you like about Sasha Lane to be entered into the prize draw. Prize: 1 x T-shirt signed by Sasha Lane.
5. You need to continue to follow ASOS Instagram / Twitter account after the end of the Promotion Period to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
6. Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotion Period, but you may only win one prize.
7. The Prizes: All valid entrants will be entered into the relevant prize draw depending on the social media platform used upon entry to win one of the following prizes:
a. 1 x T-shirt signed by AJ Tracey
b. 1 x T-shirt signed by King Princess
c. 1 x T-shirt signed by KJ Apa
d. 1 x T-shirt signed by Sasha Lane
Winners cannot choose the size of their T-shirt; all prizes will be an oversize tee.
8. Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, four random draws will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service (one draw for each social media method of entry) and will take place within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Contacting the winners: We’ll contact the winners via a direct message Instagram / Twitter account used on entry within 7 working days after relevant the draw. If you are a lucky winner, you must respond to us within 14 days. If you don’t respond within the time given, we reserve the right to award the prize to a reserve winner. We may choose up to 2 reserve winners per draw and the time required for winners to respond may differ. This will be detailed while notifying a reserve winner.
10. Prize Acceptance: If you are our lucky winner, we will send you your Prize as soon as we can and it will be delivered to you within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize when contacted by ASOS, in accordance with the details provided by you (Prize Acceptance). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
11. Moderation: We can’t accept any entries which we think:
a. Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of ASOS or any brand partner;
b. Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to ASOS (including its partners); or
d. Promotes any political agenda.
12. Sorry, but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
13. If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legal and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
16. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
17. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
18. If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
20. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
21. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
22. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by email@example.com .
23. If you want to know who won, subject to the consent of the winners, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org within two months of the end of the Promotion Period quoting “ASOS Global Instagram & Twitter T-shirt Prize Draw” in the subject title.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England