Nike Air Max 97 trainers in triple black
- An updated version of the 1997 original
- Who says they don't make them like they used to?
- Concealed lace-up fastening
- Max Air units in heel and forefoot
- Units contain pressurised air that compresses to reduce impact for lightweight, durable cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole for multi-surface traction
As well as being game-changers when it comes to technical innovation, Nike has some of the bestselling sneakers in its locker. Browse our edit of Air Force 1s, Air Max, Cortez and Presto styles, plus Flyknit and VaporMax kicks.