Summer maybe over but bold festival vibes shouldn’t stop there. Every so often, a special occasion comes along calling for a fresher look – then, whether it's blue eyeliner, spray-on hair colour or just a more full-on morning routine, a bit of fun will do the trick. Here’s how to experiment with your grooming for AW17...
HOW TO EXPERIMENT WITH HAIR + MAKE-UP
By Maybelle Morgan, 14 October 2017
Spray-on hair colour:
1. Wash hair with shampoo.
2. Dry hair with a towel.
3. Spritz on hair priming spray.
4. Rub off excess with a towel.
5. Spray aerosol hair dye all over hair
Clay face mask:
1. Apply mask using fingers.
2. Avoid mouth and eye area.
3. Wash off the mask with warm water.
4. Use a cleanser to remove the remainder of the mask.
5. Pat skin dry with a clean towel.
6. Moisturise face.
7. Apply eye cream.
Wearable blue eyeliner:
1. Prep face with a pump of serum.
2. Smooth in until absorbed.
3. Illuminate skin with a highlighting balm along cheekbones.
4. Blend in for a more natural effect.
5. Draw blue liner underneath the bottom lashline.
6. Smudge for a more undone look.