HOW TO EXFOLIATE YOUR BODY
By Sam Higgins, 22 June 2017
1. Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of oil until well blended.
2. Add 10 to 15 drops of essential oil for fragrance, if desired.
1. Put on exfoliating gloves.
2. Get in the shower and wet your entire body.
3. Apply exfoliating cleanser to gloves and scrub your body in a circular motion, starting with the bottoms of your feet and working upwards.
5. Use a body brush to exfoliate your back and other hard-to-reach places.
6. Don’t forget your hands!
7. Rinse your body with lukewarm water, and follow with the coldest water you can stand.
8. After stepping out the shower, apply a moisturising body lotion all over. Body lotions and facial moisturisers containing alpha or beta hydroxy acids are ideal choices as these acids continue to remove dead skin cells.