ASOS WARNER BROS READY PLAYER ONE PREMIERE PRIZE DRAW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ASOS WARNER BROS READY PLAYER ONE PREMIERE PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Warner Bros. are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need access to the internet.
- Promotion Period:You can enter this promotion between 10.00 GMT 9th March 2018 and 23.59 GMT 15th March 2018. So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple just go to www.asos.com/partnerships/ready-player-one/ and submit your full name, and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry but any others will be ignored.
- The Prize: One winner will win 2 tickets to the UK premiere of Ready Player One in Leicester Square, London on the 19th March 2018.
- The proposed date of the Ready Player One premiere on the 19th of March 2018 is subject to change. In the event that the date of the event changes, the winner will be informed of the change on Winner Notification, and an alternative arrangement will be made.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winners: We’ll contact the winner via email (using details collected in clause 4) within 3 days after the draw (“Winner Notification”). If you are the lucky winner, you must respond to us within 24 hours of contact otherwise we reserve the right to disqualify you as a winner. If a winner is disqualified in this way, we reserve the right to award the prize to a reserve winner. A total of 3 reserves will be selected.
- If you are the lucky winner, a member of the ASOS team will meet you on the evening of the premiere to give you your tickets, at a location communicated on Winner Notification.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion.If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won you can send an email to email@example.com quoting “Ready Player One Premiere Prize” in the subject title for two months after the close of the promotion period.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England