ASOS A-LIST has now ended
Why? So we can get to work on even better ways to reward our loyal customers (like you). As our way of saying thanks for being part of it, we've given all our existing members an ASOS A-LIST gift voucher. Click here to view the full ASOS A-LIST Ts&Cs and for all FAQs, head here.
Got your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher and not sure what to do with it?
If you’re not already signed up, you could use it to get Premier Delivery. It's an entire year of Next-Day Delivery or Precise Delivery with no minimum order value for just £9.95. So, if you think about it, you could get it for free! Order cut-off times and postcode restrictions apply. For full Ts&Cs and more on Premier Delivery, click here.
Already got it? Why not check your Saved Items or New in for some inspiration?
- So, what does this mean for me?
- ASOS A-LIST ended on 24 October 2018, which means you’re no longer a member. From 24 October 2018 and onwards, you won’t earn any points on your orders or get additional level benefits associated to the programme.
- What about my current ASOS A-LIST vouchers?
- Any vouchers you’ve earned but haven't spent yet will be available to use until their current expiry date. The voucher earned from your final cleared points balance, combined with your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher, will be available to use for six months.
- What will happen to the points I earned before ASOS A-LIST ended?
- We’ve honoured all cleared voucher points as vouchers, so any cleared voucher points you had as of 24 October have been converted into the voucher equivalent. So, say you had 350 cleared voucher points, you'll now have a voucher worth £13.50. That's £3.50 from your points, plus your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher. Your vouchers can be found in the Gift cards & vouchers section of My Account – you should have received an email too. As a heads up, if you had more than 3,000 cleared voucher points, these would have been capped at 3,000 (just like the standard ASOS A-LIST rules). But, your extra £10 voucher from us wasn't included in this cap.
- When will I get the ASOS A-LIST vouchers I'm owed?
- We issued your cleared voucher points as vouchers combined with your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher on 24 October. If you still have pending points, these will clear as normal and will be issued as a voucher by 26 November. We'll email you when it's ready. All your unspent vouchers can be found in the Gift cards & vouchers tab in your My Account page and in the Vouchers tab at checkout.
- Can I still earn points on my qualifying purchases?
- No, you'll no longer earn points as ASOS A-LIST ended on 24 October.
- What if my points are still pending?
- If you still have pending points that are due to clear, these will still clear on the 29th day after your order was placed and the final vouchers for these will be issued to you by 26 November. You’ll be entitled to the voucher equivalent of your points balance e.g. if you have 200 cleared points you will receive a £2 voucher. You should receive an email when it's ready to use. All your unspent vouchers are available in the Gift cards & vouchers tab in your My Account page and in the Vouchers tab at checkout.
- What's happened to my ASOS A-LIST level and level points?
- Now ASOS A-LIST has ended, your former A-LIST level and level points no longer exist, neither do the level-related benefits. That means, you'll no longer receive them.