ASOS A-LIST has now ended
Why? So we can get to work on even better ways to reward our loyal customers (like you). As our way of saying thanks for being part of it, we gave all our existing members a £10 ASOS A-LIST voucher. Click here to view the full ASOS A-LIST Ts&Cs and for all FAQs, head here.
Got your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher and not sure what to do with it?
If you’re not already signed up, you could use it to get Premier Delivery. It's an entire year of Next-Day Delivery or Precise Delivery with no minimum order value for just £9.95. So, if you think about it, you could get it for free! Order cut-off times and postcode restrictions apply. For full Ts&Cs and more on Premier Delivery, click here.
Already got it? Why not check your Saved Items or New in for some inspiration?
- So, what does this mean for me?
- ASOS A-LIST ended on 24 October 2018, which means you're no longer a member. From 24 October and onwards, you won’t earn any points on your orders or get additional level benefits associated to the programme.
- What happened to my ASOS A-LIST points?
- On 24 October 2018, we issued all voucher points as vouchers combined with your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher. If you had points left to clear on or after 24 October these were issued as a voucher by 21 November 2018. All your unspent vouchers can be found in the Gift cards & vouchers tab in My Account and in the Vouchers tab at checkout.
Your level points are separate to voucher points, so level points were not converted into vouchers. As levels and level points no longer exist, neither do the level-related benefits. That means, you'll no longer receive them.
- Can I keep my ASOS A-LIST vouchers?
- Totally. All unspent vouchers are yours – you earned 'em! They'll stay available to use until their current expiry date. You can find them in the Gift cards & vouchers section in My Account or in the Vouchers tab at checkout.
- What happens if I return an order paid for using an ASOS A-LIST voucher?
- It still works the same way. So, if you paid with a combination of a payment card and an ASOS A-LIST voucher, we'll refund anything paid for with your payment card first, and then the remaining amount will be credited to your ASOS account in the form of an ASOS A-LIST voucher. If you used your voucher as full payment you'll get a refund in the form of a voucher as well. When you receive a replacement ASOS A-LIST voucher, the expiry date will be the same as on your original voucher. Your voucher will update in My Account within 24 hours of when the return is confirmed.