On 24 October 2018, our ASOS A-LIST programme will come to an end
Why? So we can get to work on even better ways to reward our loyal customers (like you). As our way of saying thanks for being part of it, we’re offering all our existing members (as of 24 October 2018), a £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher. You don't have to lift a finger, we'll sort it all out for you. To view full ASOS A-LIST Ts&Cs click here and for all ASOS A-LIST FAQs, head here.
With your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher from us, you could get free Premier Delivery
If you’re not already signed up, you could use your £10 voucher from us to get Premier Delivery. It's a whole year of Next-Day Delivery or Nominated-Day Delivery with no minimum order value for just £9.95. So, if you think about it, you could get it for free! Order cut-off times and postcode restrictions apply. For full Ts&Cs and more on Premier Delivery, click here.
- What's happening?
- Basically, as of 24 October 2018, ASOS A-LIST will end and you’ll no longer be a member. From this date, you won’t earn any more points on your orders or get additional level benefits.
- What about my current ASOS A-LIST vouchers?
- Any vouchers you’ve earned but haven't spent yet will be available to use until their current expiry date. Vouchers earned from your final cleared voucher points balance and your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher will be available to use for six months, just like they are now.
- What will happen to the points I’ve earned before 24 October 2018?
- We’ll be honouring all cleared voucher points as vouchers, so any cleared voucher points you have as of 24 October 2018 will be converted into the voucher equivalent. So, say you have 350 cleared voucher points, on 24 October 2018, you’ll get a voucher worth £3.50, plus your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher. No matter how small. But, as a heads up, if you have over 3,000 cleared voucher points these will be capped at 3,000 (just like the current ASOS A-LIST rules). But, your extra £10 voucher from us isn't included in this cap.
- When will I get the ASOS A-LIST vouchers I'm owed?
- On 24 October 2018, we’ll issue your cleared voucher points as vouchers combined with your £10 ASOS A-LIST gift voucher. If you have pending points that are due to clear after the programme ends, these will still clear on the 29th day after your order was placed and the final vouchers for these will be issued by 26 November 2018. All your vouchers will be available in the Gift cards & Vouchers tab in your My Account page and in the Vouchers tab at checkout. We'll email you to let you know when they’re ready to use.
- Can I earn points on my qualifying purchases until 24 October 2018?
- You'll continue to earn points on your qualifying purchases until the day before ASOS A-LIST is over. So, any voucher points you earn until 23 October 2018 will still count. However, from the 24 October 2018, you'll no longer earn any more points.
- What if my points are due to clear after 24 October 2018?
- Pending points will continue to clear on the 29th day after the order was placed. If any items are returned, these points will be deducted from your final points balance. When they've all cleared, you’ll be entitled to the voucher equivalent. By 26 November 2018, we’ll issue your final cleared voucher points as vouchers and we’ll notify you by email when it's ready to use. All your vouchers will be shown in the Gift cards & Vouchers tab in your My Account page. Or, you can click on the Vouchers tab at checkout.
- What will happen to my ASOS A-LIST level and level points?
- If your level and level points expire on or after the 24 October, then we've updated your dashboard to reflect the new end date. If they are due to run out before then, they’ll continue to expire as normal. Because the levels within ASOS A-LIST will no longer exist, neither will the previous level-related benefits. So, you'll no longer receive them anymore.