I'm having trouble entering an address on my account
You can add, remove and update your address details by logging into My Account and clicking on Address Book.
Once selected, take the following steps:
- Click add new address and fill out the fields. If the address finder doesn't locate your address, you can click enter address manually.
- If your address is too long to fit on to one line, you can use the second line to fill in your full address details.
- When entering your post code or zip code, our system will automatically insert a space in the middle of it once you've clicked Save. Don't worry though, this happens with all addresses and it won't affect your delivery or your payment.
- For Irish postal codes, our system will automatically change these to Z Z75. If you would like to enter your postal code e.g. Dublin 4, please add this into the County box.
- If there are any addresses you no longer use, we recommend removing these from your address book. You can do this by clicking on the bin icon next to the address you'd like to delete.
Update address- Select the edit icon in the top right hand corner of the address you're looking to update. Once selected, you'll be able to update your delivery information, contact number and set an address as your default.
Whenever you update or add an address, always remember to click Save address so that the new details are ready for you next time you shop.