Returns & Refunds
How do I return something from Malta?
You can return your order from
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 21 calendar days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to working 10 days to show on your account.
Create a return
1. Fill in your returns note and put it in the parcel. We’ll need to know the item you’re returning and the reason you’re returning it to us.
If you no longer have your returns note, you can download a new one from the attachments section.
2. Click here to create your return and follow the instructions provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Weight restrictions apply. For orders over 4kg, you'll need to create another returns label.
3. Choose which returns method you're using and the drop off point you'd like to return from. You can find a list of your nearest drop off points when selecting your returns method.
4. You'll be sent a PDF label to place on the front of your parcel. If a printer isn’t required, simply follow the instructions outlined in your confirmation email.
Place the label on the front on your parcel and take the return to your nearest location.
Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it at a later date.
If you're looking to return items from multiple orders, you'll need to send these back separately and create a returns label for each
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.