Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order within the UK using the EVRi collection service?
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund*.
- It can take up to 10 days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
- Remember that regardless of where your items were shipped from, you can follow our usual returns process for all of them.
Create a Return
1. Book an EVRi collection and follow the instructions provided. We’ll need to know which items you’re returning and your reason for returning them.
2. Select the date of your collection. Collections can be booked up to 7 days in advance, Monday to Saturday (excluding Sunday and Public Holidays). If you need to reschedule your collection, get in touch with EVRi here.
3. Create and print one label per parcel – you’ll be sent an email with the returns label that you’ll need to attach to your parcel. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
Your collection address must be accessible to the courier and there'll need to be someone there to hand over the parcel. EVRi will attempt the collection between 8am to 8pm, and you'll be sent an estimated 1 hour window on the day of collection.
*All returns are subject to our original condition and fair use policies. Check out our Returns Policy to find out more.
Remember to keep hold of your proof of postage – you can find this, as well as your tracking number, on the returns label you created for your parcel.
If you're looking to return items from multiple orders, you'll need to send these back separately and create a returns label/collection for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging, including tags (e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box). In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. In such a case, we may ask you to cover the delivery costs.