Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order with Skynet?
- Return your item within 45 days of it being delivered or available for collection (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return your order within 28 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection, we’ll issue a refund to your original payment method. If your order is returned between 29 and 45 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection, you’ll receive a gift voucher. Find out more information about returning between 29 and 45 days here.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
Returning your order with Skynet couldn't be easier. Please follow the below steps.
1. Click here to book your return to book your return and for a list of countries that the service is available to. If your country isn't listed, sadly the service isn't available to you at the moment.
2. Depending on the options offered in your country, you'll have the choice of having your parcel collected or dropping it off at a Skynet office.
The price of your return will depend on the weight of the parcel and on the returns options available to you.
3. You can select your chosen way to return and fill out your order details. Once you've confirmed and paid, you'll be able to print out a new returns label to stick on the front of your parcel.
Once you've returned your parcel, you'll be able to track it all the way back to the UK.
If you're looking to return items from multiple orders, you'll need to send these back separately and create a returns label for each.