Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from South Korea?
- Return your item within 45 days of it being delivered or available for collection (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return an item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. Your refund can take up to 10 working days to show in your account.
- If you return an item within 29 and 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll issue a gift voucher instead. Click here for more information on returning within 29 and 45 days.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
How to return
You've got 2 ways of returning your order from South Korea:
- GSM - For a fixed price of 26,000 KRW you can have your parcel collected. Just select the most convenient date and GSM will collect your parcel – the time of the collection will depend on your location. For more information on GSM returns, click here..
- Postal service - Just use the pre-printed label attached to your returns note and stick it on the front of your parcel and return with any postal service. You'll need to pay the postage costs if you use this method. It's a good idea to mark your parcel as ‘returned goods' to avoid being charged any duties. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
A refund will be completed for your returned items once they have been inspected by our warehouse team. All we ask is that you make sure we know the order number your return relates to. We can't complete your return without these details, so make sure the returns form is filled out and placed in your returns parcel.
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and include the returns slip for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 45 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item?
Can I exchange an item?
If you need the item in a different size or colour, you'll need to place a new order.