Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Singapore with Aramex Returns?
You can now arrange to have a home collection or take your parcel to a local store, please follow the below steps:
Create a return
1. Complete the returns note that came with your parcel and put it into the parcel with your return.
2. Create a return label here and follow the simple steps to book your return:
- Select the date for the collection. Next day collections can be booked up until 5pm the day before.
- Collections are available 9am-6pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 1pm Saturday unfortunately no Sunday collections.
- Once you have booked your collection you will be sent a confirmation email with your returns label, you will need to put it on your parcel before collection.
- You will also receive an SMS/ Email on the morning of your collection.
- Your collection address must be accessible to the courier and there will need to be someone there to hand over the parcel at the time of your collection.
- Take your return with the label on the front of the parcel to one of the stores listed when creating your return label.
We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return. This is usually done within 24 hours of receiving your return back into our warehouse. If you use the ASOS app and have opted in for notifications, we’ll also send you a notification once your return has been completed. For more info on getting notification,click here.
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and include the returns slip for each.
We try hard to accept all returns and they don't need to be in the original box or bag, as long as they're securely packed. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.