Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from New Zealand?
Haven’t you heard? ASOS is taking returns online! You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- Return your item within 45 days (including sale items).
- It can take up to 14 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return an item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'llissue a refund to your original payment method.
- If you return an item requesting a refund within 29 and 45 days, a gift voucher will be issued instead - click here for more information on returning within 29 and 45 days.
Create a return
1. To create your return, go to 'My Account',which can be found on the top right hand corner of any page. Hover over the person icon and click 'My Account'.
Click on 'My Orders'. Select the items from the order you want to return, choose the reason for return and then click 'Confirm Selection'.
you'll need to print and attach to your parcel. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
4. Contact New Zealand Post here to arrange a collection. In the courier ticker number box, enter the tracking number from your returns label.
Keep hold of your proof of postage/ returns tracking number - we may need to see this at a later date!
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and create a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 45 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.