Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Belgium?
You won't receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 15 calendar days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a Return
1. Go to the My Orders section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
2. We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
3. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Click here to find your nearest B-Post location.
Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
4. You'll be emailed a label to print out and attach to the from of your parcel.
Take your parcel to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest! Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it at a later date.
Multiple orders to return?If you have items from more than one order that you'd like to return, you can send them back in the same parcel. When creating your return, you’ll be shown any items that can be returned in the same parcel.
Simply log into 'My Account', go to 'create return', select the items from each order you want to return and follow the instructions provided. Please make sure all of the items you select to return can fit in one parcel. If they can't fit in one parcel, you'll need to return them in more than one parcel and create a separate return for each parcel.
You'll be sent a label for your combined return with your tracking number so you can follow the progress of your return.
When your return arrives at our warehouse, all the items will be processed and we'll drop you an email to let you know.
Please make sure your parcel is under 30kg and doesn’t exceed 150x150x150cm – otherwise the carrier may not be able to accept it.
You can also include any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders with your return. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 65%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.