Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Belgium?
Haven’t you heard? ASOS is taking returns online! You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 14 working days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a Return
1. Go to the My Orders section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
2. We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
3. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Click here to find your nearest B-Post location.
Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
4. You'll be emailed a label to print out and attach to the from of your parcel.
Take your parcel to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest! Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it at a later date.
Multiple orders to return?
If you have items from more than one order to return, you can combine your returns but you'll need to create a return for each order through My Account. You'll be sent a returns label for each order, however if you're returning everything in one parcel, you only need to attach one of them to the front of the parcel.
You'll be able to follow the progress of your return by logging into 'My Account' . However, please note, if you've combined your returns, only the order associated to the returns label on the front of the parcel will update in My Account. We'll process all of the items at the same time once they arrive back at our warehouse.
Please make sure your parcel is under 30kg and doesn’t exceed 150x150x150cm – otherwise the carrier may not be able to accept it.
You can also include any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders with your return. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 65%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.