Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Belgium?
We’ve extended our returns policy for Christmas 2023. Orders placed between 13 November 2023 and 18 December 2023 can be returned up until 15 January 2024 for a full refund back to your original payment method.
Orders placed after 18 December 2023 are subject to our Returns Policy.
You won't receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- Returns are fully trackable.
- If you return an item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
- Returning an item within 14 days of receiving your order or it being available for collection through My Account is free. A charge of EUR 1.95 will be applied if you return an item after 14 days of you receiving it - this will be deducted from the total refund amount. Return charge exclusions apply, please see our Returns Policy for more info.
Returning a sale item? If you have purchased an item that was in the sale (that means it had a red-penned, reduced price) you'll need to create a return and request a refund for your item within 14 days of it being delivered to you or becoming available for collection. You then need to ensure that you return the item to us within a further 14 days. Provided that we receive your item within 28 days of it being delivered to you or becoming available for collection, we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
- It can take up to 15 calendar days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a Return
1. Go to the My Orders section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
2. We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
3. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Click here to find your nearest B-Post location.
Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
4. You'll be emailed a label to print out and attach to the from of your parcel.
Take your parcel to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest! Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it at a later date.
Multiple orders to return?If you have items from more than one order that you'd like to return, you can send them back in the same parcel. When creating your return, you’ll be shown any items that can be returned in the same parcel.
Simply log into 'My Account', go to 'create return', select the items from each order you want to return and follow the instructions provided. Please make sure all of the items you select to return can fit in one parcel. If they can't fit in one parcel, you'll need to return them in more than one parcel and create a separate return for each parcel.
You'll be sent a label for your combined return with your tracking number so you can follow the progress of your return.
When your return arrives at our warehouse, all the items will be processed and we'll drop you an email to let you know.
Please make sure your parcel is under 30kg and doesn’t exceed 150x150x150cm – otherwise the carrier may not be able to accept it.
You can also include any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders with your return. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 80-90%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging.
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.