Payment, Promos & Gift Vouchers
How do I pay for an order using Apple Pay?
We accept Apple Pay as a payment method for selected countries on our app and web. If Apple Pay is available for your country, you will see this payment option at checkout. You can pay with Apple Pay using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express card.
To pay using Apple Pay, follow the below steps:
1. Add the items to your bag and go to checkout as normal. If your device is supported by Apple Pay, this option will default as the payment method at checkout.
2. If you've got a promo code or gift voucher, you can apply it to your order by tapping Promo code/gift voucher.
Please note, you won't be able to select Apple Pay if you've applied a gift voucher and it covers the full amount of your order. You'll need to provide your card details to complete your order.
3. Once you've applied any promo codes or gift vouchers you have, choose your delivery option and select Pay.
4. You'll then see your order details, including:
- The card you have linked to your Apple Pay
- Your billing and shipping address
- Your delivery method e.g. Standard or Express
- Your contact email address
- If any promo codes have been applied to your order
- Your order value, including any delivery charges
Once you've checked your order details are correct, you can then complete your order with touch ID or by entering your passcode.
When you've placed your order successfully, you'll be sent an order confirmation email.
If you're using Apple Pay on a Mac device, you will only see this payment option available on Safari whilst using the Mac OS Sierra operating system.