How does your UK Evening Next-Day Delivery service work?
Our Evening Next-Day Delivery service makes it easier than ever to be home in time for your order being delivered!
What are the basics?
- Evening Next-Day Delivery costs just £7.95.
- Place your order before midnight (Monday-Sunday)* to receive it the following evening.
- Evening Next-Day Delivery is not available to a small number of postcodes: AB (All), BF (All), BT (All), CA18-CA28, DG (All), EX31-39, GY (All), HS (All), IM (All), IV (All), JE (All), KA14, KA27-28, KW (All), LA11-LA21, LL (All) PA20-80, PH5-9, PH15-26, PH30-PH50, PO30-41, SA35-48, SA61-66, SA73, SY19-25 TR21-25, ZE (All).
- Delivery is excluded on Christmas Day.
Tracking your order
- Delivery is fully tracked, and delivery notifications via SMS are provided by our delivery partner.
- We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse.
- You can also track your order by logging into My Account.
What happens on the day of delivery?
- Delivery is the next evening between 6pm-10pm (Monday-Sunday).
- A signature will be required on receipt. You'll need to make sure someone is available to sign at the address during this time.
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, our delivery partner will leave a calling card. If the delivery fails, it will automatically be re-attempted the following evening.
- After two failed delivery attempts your order will be returned back to ASOS for a refund of the purchased goods.
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.